Monday, October 31, 2016

On the Design Wall....

...from a stack of triangles to a rainbow of diamond batiks!
It think it took me longer to get these all laid out on the design wall!
(I finally had to stop moving squares around, as you can keep that up forever...LOL!)
This week will find me enjoying some after work sewing as I get these rows sewn together.
This will  finish as a 45" x 72" lap size quilt that I have very special plans for... 
Hope your week is off to a good start as well.
Andddd....
Image result for happy halloween
November's themes are posted on my sidebar.
Val's Quilting Studio

20 comments:

  1. Looks wonderful! Happy Halloween! I'll bet you have some fun planned with your class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is fun!! Yes, you can get lost in arranging - best to stop and go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right! You can spend hours and hours and hours just moving things around on a design wall. I really like your final layout! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this layout Val!! Pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very neat design....and colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it--very fun and colorful! I can see where you would be tempted to continue moving triangles around, but it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty. I love how you have it arranged by color and value.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the quilt. Your colours work well

    ReplyDelete
  9. batiks make such wonderful quilts this is going to be one of them

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that layout Val. I have to ask. Did you just make up a but of HST and "happen" to make that delightful quilt, or did you actually plan it and make the right number?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really like your layout! Hope you had a lovely Halloween and there were treats, for Jackson too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those blocks and the fabrics are so cheery :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great quilt. Great colors, looks beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's going to be a gorgeous quilt! Love all those rainbow colors.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so pretty! I just love Batiks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your quilt is so lovely! It’s colorful and happy! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...