Monday, November 16, 2015

Tuesday Archives #89: YOUR sewing spot!

Hello! Hello! and Happy Tuesday Archives! 
The linky party that let's you rejuvinate OLD blogging posts.
Val's Quilting Studio
. If you are new to our linky, click over the here to read the details about this fun, weekly linky party.
(You can also check out all our past Tuesday Archives themes by clicking right here.)

This week's theme is "YOUR Sewing Spot":

This theme came to me one Sunday afternoon when I was sewing my Dog Gone Cute Quilt. This is almost ALWAYS how my sewing spot looks when I'm sewing. I always get "going" and an hour or two later I stop and see a scattered creative mess just like this:
I'm so lucky this picture didn't come out blurry as I was laughing  when Jackson jumped on the chair, onto the counter and literally photo bombed my space! He should be on TV huh!? 
I returned from switching the laundry and just laughed at myself thinking, wouldn't my blogging buddies be surprised to know...Yep! I'm THAT person who takes up two spaces at a quilt retreat! Oh my! I'm THAT person who has to vacume my floor space before I leave a quilt class. And seriously you guys, the messier, the more creative my outcome. I get caught up in the creative process rather than the preciseness. It's just how I work.

So how how about you? 

This week's linky offers the opportunity to not only share your archives by extends the challenge to  "snap" a photo of your sewing spot as it IS right now, this very moment and create a post to share with us what it says about you.
 


3 comments:

  1. I can't show you my sewing space. It is really fantastic. I am totally spoiled, and it would just be bragging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a cutie that little photo bomber is! I love your mess. I was just thinking of doing a post like this and then I come here see you are actually having a linky party for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How fun huh!! And Yes, Jackson is such a photo bomber!!! (Or ham...whichever adjective you'd like to choose!)

      Delete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...