Thursday, August 15, 2013

Weekend Plans

We are going to the mountains for three days and I get to take a wool class here: http://www.huckleberrypatches.com/!! My prep work is done and 
I can't wait to practice some Creative Stitching:

Don't forget to stop by Sunday for:
 I have a feeling I will discover, from others in my class this weekend,
many more storage ideas for Perle Cotton than just my embroidery box. 
I'll take a lot of pictures to share. I can't wait!
(NOTE:  If I post late Sunday it's because we have no internet in the mts..)

With smiles,
Val:)

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun project. I have all my perle cotton in a glass jar--not very organized...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope your weekend is fantastic, Val!

    :) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...